Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I did find it back :)

Me, Myself :) That's what I just got that I found it back..
I 'hv been lost for long , long that I stopped counting
and finally I found myself back :)
Couldnt tell the reason ..or you may say it is a combination of many ones .
and all reasons really counted for me , with all the signs and sighs and glimpses of eyes ;)
I am gratefull for that feeling I am holding now , I am grateful for the sun I am sitting in now.
I am grateful for everyone helped me get there .
I am willing and hoping that it lasts for long ..as long as it was lost at least :)

I am full of vibes , positive energy and fun..That I am afraid that it could be flushed away by traffic jam ! or whatsoever !
I wish if I can reserve this eneregy .. that I never lose it again.
That i put it in a sacred place , where no one can ever reach to it ! that I use it whenever I am blue ! who is blue anyway !!
I know I might be affected and turned upside down the first step I go out from here ! but I still wish I can have it all and have it for long..
inneR calm and peace of mind..and that all revloving around You. :)
P.S: Listening to Soa'd Massi ..and guess that is one of the reasons that I feel good now :)and that brings back good memories as well..
feel young ..so YOUNGgggggggGGG:)

No comments: